Monday, December 31, 2007

My Resolution

Big surprise--one of my resolutions this year is to post to my blog twice a week. To that end, I've even added the task to my calendar!!! Maybe I'll post more frequent but shorter posts. I know I tend to get a bit wordy at times, but that's always been my style when writing. People say that getting a letter or e-mail from me is like sitting down for a visit with a dear friend over a pot of coffee or tea.

On a business note, I've changed brokers and am very excited about this change of location, style of ownership/management and the potential for me to have an impact on even more people as I help them through the process of buying and selling real estate, as well as the animals which receive my support through donations I make after each transaction closes. I do get a rush out of writing those $500 checks!!

Best wishes to you all as you embark on what will be a happy, successful, fulfilling New Year!

No comments: