Friday, June 1, 2007

It's Friday!!

It's Friday night--that means it's pasta night for my hubby Tim, who is training to run the Maui Marathon in September. This will be his 5th one, and this time he's going for a new personal record. We've started scootering to Figo on Collier Road on Friday nights. I'm trying to stick to the South Beach Diet, so big plates of pasta aren't on my favorites list, but I've been having run selecting from the Specials board, usually a soup and salad or appetizer combination. Always something different and always very tasty!

Now, we don't want this Figo location to get so popular that it has the same lines as the one at Huff Rd on Howell Mill Road, but for when you aren't up for the "scene", head over to the intersection of Defoor Ave and Collier Road on the West side of I-75. Full menu, wine and beer, big take-out business, too. You'll probably see me and Tim there most Friday nights, so come on out and join us!

No comments: