Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Great Company!

I like to share news about people and services which make the life of a homeowner easier! With the changes in my life right now, I've discovered a wonderful source to help me pack up my stuff. It's called Used Cardboard Boxes (http://www.usedcardboardboxes.com/index.php) They locate misprints or overstock of cardboard boxes which would otherwise go to the landfill or to be recycled and pack up the sizes commonly used in moving household contents into easy kits which you can buy on-line! They check by your zip code to locate the boxes nearest to you. When they say shipping is quick--do they mean quick. I ordered in the morning; they shipped that afternoon; the boxes arrived the next afternoon! Sure, it looks like I drink a lot of wine (half my boxes were previously going to be used to ship wine) but these are CLEAN, NEW boxes. The kit I ordered included the packing tape, a packing tape dispenser, Sharpie markers and box cutters as well as all the clean packing paper I will need for the number of boxes I purchased. I love that this is an environmentally friendly option to help in a situaion we all find ourselves in at some point or another! Keep this info handy for when you need it, and pass it along to people you know who will be moving. Along those lines, have you told those people who are moving that you know the best Realtor in all of Atlanta? I value your referrals--they bring me great Clients like you!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's a fantastic business idea - why didn't I think of that ;). So glad that you got some nice boxes and get to help in a 'green' way!